guided sea trout fishing in finland
Midnight Sun Fishing Adventures offers guided sea trout fishing trips in the beautiful South Coast of Finland, around the Helsinki area.
Sea trout fishing
Helsinki area is well known for its beautiful archipelago. This archipelago is also home to sea trout, one of the most wanted catches in Finland. Midnight Sun Fishing Adventures offers sea trout fishing with a modern fishing boat and gear.
Best sea trout fishing seasons in Helsinki area are spring and autumn. Sea trouts come to the rocky, shallow areas when the water temperatures are cool or cold. The whole winter is also very good trout season, if the Baltic Sea doesn’t freeze.
You can also fish for pike, perch or zander close to the same areas where we fish for sea trout.
You can take a single sea trout fishing day with us, or a book a full several day trip. Read about the fishing packages here.
- Sea trout fishing from a modern fishing boat
- Constantly improving sea trout population, more and more naturally spawned sea trouts every year. However, usually more challenging to catch than other fish species.
- Fishing in the unique archipelago nature of the Baltic Sea, thousands of islands and bays.
- Locations in Helsinki and close to it
- Lots of other services for tourists available
- Perfect for big groups & companies
- Best seasons are spring and autumn (and winter if the sea is not frozen)
Guided sea trout fishing techniques
1. SPIN FISHING
The most common sea trout fishing technique at the Finnish coast, spin fishing is fun and effective. We cast spoons etc trout lures in rocky, shallow areas where the sea trouts gather to feed.
2. FLY FISHING
Fly fishing is for many, the preferred way to catch sea trouts. Currently, we don’t have fly fishing equipment for sea trout, but you can bring your own gear.